- Small Handi 500 ML
- Clay Medium Handi 1.5 L.
- Clay Large Handi 2.5 L
- Clay Extra Large Handi 4 L.
- Pure Red Clay.
- Material Clay
- Interior Coating Clay Polished
- Exterior Coating Clay Polished
- Thickness 3 Centimeter (cm)
- Weight 2.5 Grams (g)
- Bottom Full Impacted Bottom, Induction Bottom
How to Use
- Before you start cooking in Handi, Wash with water and keep aside for one day to get it dry completely.
- When you cook first, keep the gas flame in a slow moment.
- Leave hot water for 10 minutes in Handi before cleaning and then wash it properly to get all stains removed.
- Use a soft brush.
NOTE: TO INCREASE THE DURABILITY FOR CLAY POT LET IT SOAK FOR 24 HOURS AND ALLOW DRYING FOR 24 HOURS.
02, suggesting that tamoxifen is particularly effective in preventing cancers that are associated with exogenous oestrogen use can you buy cialis online Total testosterone levels SD in a proficiency sample Y 04 distributed by the College of American Pathologists, and assayed using 14 different instruments in 1556 participating laboratories in 2018